Thursday, April 12, 2012

Must Be the Weather

Today,  Charlie is NOT a happy camper. He has been very sad and crabby all day. (He is entitled to be.) I have him swaddled and in his swing right now. I have done everything I can think of. He is fed, clean bum, not constipated, no diarrhea, gas drops, meds, everything I could possibly think of, so I am thinking he is just uncomfortable. I undressed him thinking he might be hot, but no luck. I feel bad when he is like this because I am not sure what to do to make him happy. My poor baby. 
We went to WIC today and got his formula switched to the Gentlease. That was a nightmare seeing how I sat in there with him for THREE AND A HALF HOURS!!! My poor little boy cooperated so well, but I felt bad because he was so sweaty. He has been pretty sweaty lately. I am going to talk to his cardiologist about it tomorrow. (He has a cardiologist appointment tomorrow, by the way. lol) Well, I have things to do in the small frame of silence in this house until chaos starts up again! 
I will definitely update tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment