Saturday, April 14, 2012

Charlie's Big Day

Wearing the shirts donated to us :)
Well, today is Charlie's spaghetti supper, and it is completely sold out! There is only take out available, and I believe raffle tickets. It's so nice to have such a big turn-out. I am pretty happy that there are so many people who are coming to support Charlie and his amazing fight. <3 Even Addison is so proud of her little brother. :)
Today is the last day Charlie is on methadone as well. He is still pretty crabby. I am not sure what is wrong seeing how he is pooping. I gave him Tylenol and gas drops. The cardiologist said he shouldn't be in pain. I feel so helpless. I don't know what is bothering him. :( He is eating well, peeing well, pooping okay, so I am not sure if it's teething. His gums don't look swollen. I forgot how  much of a guessing game having an infant is. Addison can tell me when there is something wrong. Well, I am going to shower and get ready for the day. I will definitely update and let everyone who couldn't come know how well everything turned out. :)
I just want to say thank you to everyone quickly before I sign out.
It means so much to me that the community has been so supportive and caring and so many places have donated things to be raffled off. I am so thankful so many people are taking time out of their busy lives to come and show their love and awe for Charlie and his long road to recovery. I am just grateful to you all. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment