Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day Twelve Post Op

It's been exactly two weeks we have been here. Goodness. It feels like two months, to be honest.
At least Charles is doing great. They switched all his meds to oral meds so no more IV drips!! Woo hoo!! He is still eating like a champ and is so much more active than even before his surgery! I love it. He is so scrawny though. I will have to fatten him up when he gets home. I will probably start cereals and a little bit of fruit and whatnot at night. He is such a string bean, my thumb and pointer finger touch when I wrap them around his thigh. Pretty bad.
We are going to have quite a bit of visitors today, so I may not be able to update until later tonight or tomorrow. (I am also going to sleep at Tim's dad's house with Addison. She has been such a good sport through this all. She needs some time with her mom too!) Well., off to breakfast with Timithy.

No comments:

Post a Comment