Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Children's Hospital Boston

I just wanted to create a separate post for to thank Charles's pediatrician, Dr. Katherine Frias of Southcoast Primary Care in Dartmouth, MA, and to thank the surgical staff, the doctors, nurses, and everyone I've come to meet while at Children's Hospital especially Dr. Chris Baird, Christina Ronai, and Charlie's nurses, Maryann, Heather, Mike, and Karen. They have all helped in one way or another to save my son's life, to help care for him while he is re-cooperating, and to ensure both he and his family are treated exceptionally. They really explain everything to you, talk to  you, offer advice or a simple shoulder to cry on. I am flabbergasted at how AMAZING this hospital and its staff are, honestly. I owe my life to them. In a matter of six hours, my son was diagnosed. In a matter of three days, his heart defect was corrected. All this after four weeks of struggling to find out what was wrong with him, it is truly a miracle. Thank you so much. Words can't describe the amount of gratitude I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment